Listening to your gut. Inner voice. Instinct. A strong “sense” or “knowing”…
Whatever you want to call it, your intuition is a naturally built-in guidance system within you that will always lead you in the right direction in life.
- Have you ever had the strong urge to speak to a stranger?
- Have you ever just known that you had to take a certain action even though it seemed illogical or irrational? It only became clear much later why you had to do that.
- Have you ever had a sick feeling in your stomach that you were compromising yourself, your integrity in a work situation or a friendship?
- Have you ever been in an argument and you knew that you shouldn’t say what you are about to say, because you knew it would cause damage?
- Have you ever felt strongly like leaving a job, a relationship or a friendship, but you could not explain why it was so urgent?
- Have you ever taken a different route or turn in the road just because a strong feeling came over you?
This is your intuition speaking to you!
When you allow your intuition to guide your thoughts and actions, you feel on track. You trust in the universe to bring you what you need, to lead you to the appropriate people and situations.
You feel calmer, less stressed and have a sense of confidence in knowing that things will work out.
If something doesn’t feel right, it probably isn’t.
Once you begin to listen and follow your intuition, it becomes easier and easier to tune in to making the right choices, to sense the appropriate actions that put you in the flow. You are no longer swimming upstream. Things will fall into place, whether in your relationships, finances, business, health, love or any other area of your life. The more you trust it, the more empowered, stronger and happier you will become.
Your intuition already somehow knows who you truly want to become and guides you toward that.
Trust that small voice inside of you and it will never lead you astray!